Managing Director/Group Head - Private Placements
This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Status:||Inactive / Filled|
|Title:||Managing Director/Group Head - Private Placements|
|Job Location:||NYC, NY|
|Base Compensation:||$150,000 — $250,000|
|Total Compensation:||$250,000 — $500,000+|
|Employment Type:||Full Time / Direct Hire|
|Job Categories:||Investment Banking; Finance; Investments & Securities|
|Industries:||Banking; Financial Services|
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a high growth, financially strong, middle market investment bank and financial advisory firm with operations in North America, Europe and Asia. The investment banking team advises its clientele on a broad range of transaction situations, including M&A advisory, debt and equity capital raises, fairness and solvency opinions, financial restructuring, and financial due diligence/transaction advisory services. In addition to its growing M&A practice in which it is highly ranked among its peers in M&A league tables, it is a market leader in several practice areas.
- Build and manage a private debt and equity placement platform.
- Advise private equity and corporate clients on the structuring and arranging of financing for acquisitions, growth capital, recapitalizations, restructurings, and leveraged buyouts.
- Continue to build, oversee and train team members on transaction structuring/execution and new business development/marketing including lead generation, pitch development and presentations to prospective clients.
- The Managing Director will report directly to the Global Head of Investment Banking. One of the 5 Service Practice leaders reporting to the Investment Banking Head.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Broad experience in origination, structuring and placement of senior debt, mezzanine debt, second lien loans, high yield bonds, convertible and equity-linked securities, and private equity.
- Proven new business origination and deal closing history.
- Relevant capital raising experience should be with a middle market investment banking group or boutique with an established track record.
- FINRA registered rep with Series 7, 63, and 79 licenses.
- MBA preferred.
Total Years of Experience: