Senior Internal Auditor (Limited travel with strong career potential)
This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Status:||Inactive / Filled|
|Title:||Senior Internal Auditor (Limited travel with strong career potential)|
|Job Location:||Saint Louis, MO|
|Base Compensation:||$55,000 — $70,000|
|Total Compensation:||$60,000 — $75,000|
|Benefits:||full package including equity potential down the road|
|Is Employer Willing to Relocate?:||No|
|Employment Type:||Full Time / Direct Hire|
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Unique Senior Internal Audit Opportunity for several reasons:
* Very centralized organization so <10% travel!
* Reasonable work life/balance with a predictable work week that is typically 40-45 hours per week.
* Competitive compensation package including ~10% bonus + additional 4-5% profit sharing match and future equity potential.
* Excellent career opportunity: They have a great track record of promoting people into leadership roles in 2-3 years and a number of senior executives and even C-level executives came up through audit originally.
* Good peer group of mostly former public accounting candidates.
Senior Internal Auditor in St Louis will lead audits independently focused in internal control, process reviews and process improvement projects. The position has a lot of exposure to operations.
Please only apply if you meet these qualifications: 2-5+ years of public accounting audit experience, ideally with a Big 4 or other major firm, or internal audit experience
Total Years of Experience: