Senior Audit Associate
This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Status:||Inactive / Filled|
|Title:||Senior Audit Associate|
|Job Location:||Brockton, MA|
|Base Compensation:||$60,000 — $85,000|
|Total Compensation:||$60,000 — $85,000|
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, 401K|
|Is Employer Willing to Relocate?:||No|
|Employment Type:||Full Time / Direct Hire|
|Job Categories:||Accounting; Audit|
|Industries:||Professional Services; Financial Services|
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Due to growth, one of the fastest growing accounting firms in New England is seeking experienced Senior Audit Associates to join its team in both its Providence, RI and Waltham, MA office.
As a Senior Audit Associate on our Assurance Team, you will utilize your educational background as well as your organizational skills as you work on clients of the Firm. Our audit engagements are in many industries including: manufacturing, distribution, consumer products, retail, restaurant, healthcare and non-profit.
Senior Auditor applying for this position will be responsible for the following:
• Performing diversified accounting, auditing, with a focus on for-profit and non-profit clients.
• Demonstrate competency in technical skills, work quality, and application of professional and firm standards
• Participate in planning and scheduling client engagements
• Direct and mentor junior staff
• Prepare and index working papers
• Perform various procedures established under GAAP to verify accuracy and validity of client’s financial matters
Senior Auditor will have these qualifications
• BS in Accounting
• Masters degree preferred
• CPA or CPA Track
• GPA of 3.0 or higher
• 2-6 years recent experience in public accounting
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Proficiency in use of computers and computer accounting and other software programs
Total Years of Experience: