Audit Manager, Healthcare
This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Status:||Inactive / Filled|
|Title:||Audit Manager, Healthcare|
|Job Location:||New Jersey - Bridgewater|
|Base Compensation:||$105,000 — $115,000|
|Total Compensation:||$125,000 — $135,000|
|Is Employer Willing to Relocate?:||No|
|Employment Type:||Full Time / Direct Hire|
|Industries:||Manufacturing / Distribution|
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
$47B SEC Healthcare Manufacturing Company, Bridgewater, NJ, up to $115K plus bonus (3 openings)
The Internal Audit Department is part of the Audit and Internal Control Department, reporting to the CEO of the Group and the Audit Committee. The mission of Internal Audit is to provide the CEO and the Audit Committee with a reasonable assurance on the level of control over the operations.
The Internal Audit Department helps the organization to reach its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to assess and improve the efficiency of risk management, control and governance processes. Therefore, it participates in the creation of added value to the Group. In this context, an Internal Audit group, part of the global Internal Audit Department based in Paris, has been established in the US in 2009. This group’s scope comprises all of our company's businesses within the US, including Pharmaceutical Operations, R&D, Industrial Affairs and other businesses, but also conducts audit assignments worldwide.
- As part of this group, the Internal Auditor is expected to contribute to the development of Internal Audit activities in the US. In particular, he is required to complete 3-week assignments either in the US or overseas on a regular basis.
- Internal Auditor’s objectives are to contribute, through his recommendations to the reduction of risks, the safeguard of assets and the improvement of the level of internal control within the Group.
- The requested profile will have to have a deep knowledge and experience on IT topic such as Information Security & Compliance, and will be positioned within the team as the referent for these subjects.
- IT Controls,
- Forensics & Fraud,
- Financial/Operational Audit experience
- Targeting 6-10 years of experience
- The role is a Manager level but official title is Auditor
- The audit function is a rotational program after 2-3 years into other areas of the business
- Willingness to have an international exposure and travel frequently (up to 40% outside NJ a year, by block of 3 weeks consecutively)
Total Years of Experience: