This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Status:||Inactive / Filled|
|Job Location:||Charlotte, NC|
|Base Compensation:||$90,000 — $100,000|
|Total Compensation:||$100,000 — $115,000|
|Is Employer Willing to Relocate?:||Yes|
|Employment Type:||Full Time / Direct Hire|
|Industries:||Manufacturing / Distribution|
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Accounting Manager, $2.5B SEC B2B Industrial Supplies Company; located 20 miles north of Charlotte, NC,
- Company will double in next couple years, largely through acquisitions, which this role will heavily support.
- Up to $100K, plus bonus , may stretch on comp
The Accounting Manager is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages the accounting team to ensure a timely monthly close process, the preparation of accurate monthly consolidated financial statements and Plan variance and trend analysis reporting.
- Ensures accurate reporting of investment accounts, intercompany accounts, & related elimination entries.
- Responsible for reviewing and/or performing key complex calculations related to the close process
- Ensures that all account analyses & bank reconciliations are prepared by the accounting team on a timely basis and reviews reconciliations for accuracy.
- Acts as a liaison with other functional areas to design and automate informative reporting that reconciles to consolidated results.
- Supporting the acquisition due diligence process as well as the successful integration of acquired Companies.
- Manages quarterly and year-end internal and external audit processes.
- Identifies specific projects and system enhancements designed to improve efficiency of the accounting processes & subsidiary reporting, implementing them when appropriate.
- Responsible for reviewing Sarbanes Oxley 404 documentation of accounting processes on a quarterly basis.
- Documents the department’s activities by producing accounting policies and procedures.
- Implements new accounting software packages within the department and acts as the general ledger lead for these implementations.
- Performs all duties inherent in the role of Manager including hiring, termination, review & development of associates.
The Accounting Manager role requires:
- Need consolidation experience
- prefer more general accounting vs reporting
- must come out of manufacturing/distribution industry
- CPA preferred
- Highly prefer BIG 4/Private Mix as well as inventory experience
- targeting 6-8 years
- 15% travel
Total Years of Experience: