This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Status:||Inactive / Filled|
|Job Location:||Houston, TX|
|Base Compensation:||$65,000 — $65,000|
|Total Compensation:||$65,000 — $65,000|
|Is Employer Willing to Relocate?:||No|
|Employment Type:||Full Time / Direct Hire|
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
|This company is one of the largest full-service restaurant operators in the United States with over 480 retail locations in 40 states and 15 countries. If you have retail/restaurant or finance experience, this is the job for you!|
There is an opening for a Rent Accountant with a leading hospitality company in the Galleria area of Houston, TX. They are looking for a high caliber, experienced individual to join their organization.
Rent Accountant Essential Duties/Responsibilities:
• Process monthly payments for rent and occupancy costs
• Perform general ledger review and reconciliation
• Prepare month end journal entries
• Perform audits of the rent and occupancy costs
• Forecast future rent and occupancy costs
• Correspond with property landlords.
|• Degree in Accounting
• 2-3 years of lease accounting experience is preferred.
• Excellent organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills.
• Ability to work on multiple projects and work under tight deadlines.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced multi-tasking, hands-on environment.
• Ability to establish and maintain a positive and professional working relationship with all individuals.
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
|Total Years of Experience:||3-4+|