Senior Managers, Managers and Consultants for Boutique Consulting Firm
This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Status:||Inactive / Filled|
|Title:||Senior Managers, Managers and Consultants for Boutique Consulting Firm|
|Job Location:||Manhattan, NY|
|Base Compensation:||$75,000 — $200,000|
|Total Compensation:||$85,000 — $250,000|
|Other Relocation Information:||small relo|
|Employment Type:||Full Time / Direct Hire|
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Boutique Consulting Firm looking for Senior Managers, Managers and Consultants in Boston & NYC Client is growing exponentially, be part of the growth.
- Major Benefits: Paid Overtime, great work life balance, very entrepreneurial team, variety of advisory projects, client acquisition bonus at all levels (not necessarily expected)
- Client offers compensation packages that exceed the industry norm. We also strive to help our team members maintain a sensible work/life balance — which we feel is essential to reward and maximize the intensity and value of their efforts.
Senior Manager-level financial consultants will work closely with ‘C-level’ management of Fortune 500, mid-cap and start-up companies.
Senior Managers lead project teams and interact with clients and their Big 4 auditors on all aspects of engagements, including: report writing, developing and managing relationships with client management, and business development.
Enjoy steady stream of challenging projects, a collegial environment where they can continually grow and evolve, and the opportunity to make more of an impact in their daily work.
Projects are advisory type projects including M&A Support, CFO Services, IPO readiness, Valuations, SOX Readiness and other Accounting Advisory projects.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting-CPA and/or MBA
- 8+ years’ experience in public accounting and/or industry accounting/finance
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, and ability to assimilate easily into teams
- Strong technical skills and a working knowledge of U.S. GAAP and SEC reporting
- Effective analytical and critical thinking abilities
- Entrepreneurial nature, self-motivated, ethical and dependable
- High energy with commitment to quality client service
- MANAGER 5 to 8 years of experience in public accounting and/or industry accounting/finance
- CONSULTANT 2 to 5 years of experience in public accounting and/or industry accounting/finance
- BIG 4 audit or accounting advisory experience required
- Travel 10-50% will subsequently be less as firm continues to grow in target markets.
- Client will consider out of town candidates, may provide small relo.
Total Years of Experience: