Financial Reporting Analyst- Great Benefits & Work/Life Balance
This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Status:||Inactive / Filled|
|Title:||Financial Reporting Analyst- Great Benefits & Work/Life Balance|
|Job Location:||Saint Louis, MO|
|Base Compensation:||$60,000 — $70,000|
|Total Compensation:||$60,000 — $70,000|
|Contract Rate:||Excellent benefits including 6% 401k match and 3+ weeks vacation|
|Is Employer Willing to Relocate?:||No|
|Employment Type:||Full Time / Direct Hire|
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
|This is a great opportunity to with a large business within a Fortune 500 Company that offers significant long-term career opportunity. They also offer great work/life balance (typically 40-45 hours/week) and excellent benefits including a 6% 401k match & 3+ weeks vacation.|
The main job functions for the Financial Reporting Analyst revolve around month-end and quarter-end close. This includes not just submitting data, but also analyzing results and resolving issues.
* Assist and review general ledger reconciliations, including research, analysis and review of accounts.
* Opportunities to network and interface with people at all levels throughout the Business, Finance and Corporate at sites throughout the world.
* Multiple ongoing projects. These projects should eventually impact most of the current processes, so this is an exciting time to join the group, especially if participating in global initiatives is of interest.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA preferred
* 3+ years work experience (public accounting and/or industry)
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel. Database experience a plus.
* Strong accounting fundamentals
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment
* Strong attention to detail and documentation skills
* CPA Preferred
* Experience with internal systems also a plus (PeopleSoft)
|Certifications:||Certified Public Accountant|
|Total Years of Experience:||3-4+|