3 Audit Roles - Sr Financial, Sr Operational and Staff Audit
This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Status:||Inactive / Filled|
|Title:||3 Audit Roles - Sr Financial, Sr Operational and Staff Audit|
|Job Location:||Waukegan, IL|
|Base Compensation:||$65,000 — $85,000|
|Total Compensation:||$70,000 — $95,000|
|Is Employer Willing to Relocate?:||No|
|Employment Type:||Full Time / Direct Hire|
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
$500M SEC Pharma, Far Northern Chicago Burbs
We are a rapidly growing pharmaceutical manufacturer with strong lines in hospital and ophthalmic markets, and many new products in development and awaiting FDA approval. In anticipation of long-term, substantial growth, we offer challenging, attractive career opportunities along with competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.
- Company is growing quickly and busy with acquisitions
- Incumbent will get experience in helping to build an audit department
- Low travel, roughly 15%
- Looking to hire ASAP
SUMMARY: Ensure the Company is adhering to prudent financial and operational controls and managing its resources efficiently and effectively.
- Conduct and/or lead reviews to assess compliance with SOX (302 and 404) and established corporate policies
- Assist in the application of the updated COSO Framework related to external financial reporting.
- Plan, conduct, and possibly lead business process reviews to evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls over the business operations
- Conduct and/or lead business process reviews to assess the efficiency and effectiveness of operations
- Conduct and/or lead reviews to assess the integrity of the financial statements and to evaluate the adequacy/efficiency of accounting, financial and operating procedures established for business control purposes
- Assist in the preparation of audit reports with appropriate action plans that will aid management
- Effectively communicate audit findings with management personnel
- Assist management on special projects and assignments as needed
- Assist Internal Audit Manager in the development of Internal Audit policies, procedures and methodologies.
- Train and Develop audit staff during project execution.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BA in Finance/Business Administration, Accounting, or relevant required
- 2+ years’ experience with a public accounting firm and/or a large corporation's internal audit department, preferably with financial process and operational experience
- Pharmaceutical Industry experience a plus
- Knowledge of GAAP, COSO internal control framework, data analytics and operational auditing.
- CPA, CIA, CISA, CMA , Chartered Accountant highly desired
Total Years of Experience: