Fund Accountant / Senior Fund Accountant
This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Status:||Inactive / Filled|
|Title:||Fund Accountant / Senior Fund Accountant|
|Job Location:||San Antonio, TX|
|Base Compensation:||$65,000 — $70,000|
|Total Compensation:||$70,000 — $80,000|
|Is Employer Willing to Relocate?:||Yes|
|Employment Type:||Full Time / Direct Hire|
|Industries:||Financial Services; Real Estate / Mortgage|
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Fund Accountant / Senior Fund Accountant, San Antonio, TX
- Real Estate investment company in San Antonio with $12B in assets under management, parent company is a Fortune 150 Financial Services company. This division is growing and there is opportunity to move up in the organization.
- Comp up to $70K plus bonus. Will pay small relo. Great work life balance, great benefits
The Fund Accountant / Senior Fund Accountant is responsible for accounting functions relating to a real estate portfolio consisting of office, multi-family, industrial, retail and hotel properties to include joint ventured properties. Responsible for processing, reviewing, analyzing, and recording property and portfolio related operating data into financial statements in accordance with GAAP.
- Verify, review and analyze property and entity level general ledgers. Responsible for general and advanced accounting functions and for meeting deadlines.
- Prepare and analyze quarterly/annual financial statements.
- Prepare work papers and ensure the fulfillment of financial reporting requirements for external and internal audits and tax accountants.
- Prepare quarterly CAM accrual adjustments and annual CAM reconciliations.
- Ensure that all property and tenant information is up to date and correct in the Yardi system.
- Record the fair value adjustments for investments in real estate and debt.
- Assist in forecasting monthly financial results and cash projections.
- Reviews budget to actual results and advises management of trends.
- Assist with special projects and other related duties as may be assigned.
- Fund level accounting experience
- At least 3 years of real estate accounting experience
- Extensive financial statement preparation experience.
- Must come from a high volume and busy environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 3+ years Accounting experience w/ solid fundamental accounting skills
- Public Accounting or Real Estate Industry experience
- CPA or CPA candidate strongly preferred
- Strong Excel skills; Yardi familiarity a plus
Total Years of Experience: