This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Status:||Inactive / Filled|
|Job Location:||Portland, OR|
|Base Compensation:||$80,000 — $85,000|
|Total Compensation:||$85,000 — $100,000|
|Employment Type:||Full Time / Direct Hire|
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Great Company, Great Culture, very well known name brand $25B+ SEC clothing company
- up to $85K plus 10% bonus and small relo, may stretch a bit on comp
As the North America Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for executing various accounting functions and continuously improving accounting policies, processes and controls to enable ongoing growth in the North America geography.
You’ll also be a key representative for North America on business initiatives and changes to transaction streams impacting accounting processes, controls, systems and reporting.
Key responsibilities include:
- Execute accounting processes and maintain effective internal controls around the tracking and accounting for business operations including technical considerations around contract accounting, contingencies, marketing and operating commitments in accordance with US GAAP and CLIENT Accounting Policy
- Assist with the management of day-to-day accounting operations, and work closely with cross-functional counterparts to develop and maintain policies and processes as needed to handle new or existing transaction streams
- Coordinate and perform financial statement analysis across multiple business units, research anomalies and provide valuable insights
- Advise the organization on the accounting implications of business decisions and third party contractual arrangements
- Drive continuous improvement in the efficiency and effectiveness of accounting processes and financial reporting
- Partner with finance counterparts to provide input in the budgeting and forecasting process and the review of operational results.
- Participate in the education of business managers on financial implications of business decisions
- Be part of the larger CLIENT Controlling Organization and embrace best practices.
- Targeting 4-6 years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
Total Years of Experience: