Sr Financial Analyst II
This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Status:||Inactive / Filled|
|Title:||Sr Financial Analyst II|
|Job Location:||Saint Louis, MO|
|Base Compensation:||$75,000 — $85,000|
|Total Compensation:||$80,000 — $90,000|
|Is Employer Willing to Relocate?:||No|
|Employment Type:||Full Time / Direct Hire|
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst to make an impact with a company that has been recognized both in STL & nationally as a premiere employer. They offer reasonable work/life balance in a fast paced environment with good career potential. This is a culture that is very team oriented. They also offer strong benefits including bonuses that have averaged around 10%.
JOB DESCRIPTIONSenior Financial Analyst Key Responsibilities:
* Develop strong working relationships with leaders across the firm to promote business advocacy and link objectives to financial results
* Serve as a project leader for the Finance Division and/or the Financial Analysis department related to business enhancement opportunities ensuring impacts are proactively communicated and coordinated
* Drive financial analysis that links business activities to financial results and to facilitate informed business decisions including the development of business cases to identify solutions and quantify the financial impact of those solutions
* Perform advanced financial analysis, forecasting, and complex financial modeling for division leaders and executive-level management
* Proactively identify efficiency/control improvements, cost reduction opportunities with moderate to broad impact and visibility, propose solutions to relevant parties and drive implementation of solutions with support from leader
* Communicate the financial impact of business decisions to senior leaders
Senior Financial Analyst will have
* Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance preferred. Certification or advanced degree preferred
* 5-10 years relevant experience Functional Skills
* Thorough understanding of accounting or finance.
* Ability to manage complex financial matters or processes in their area of expertise
* Achieves high levels of productivity through establishing objectives, managing priorities, and driving for results
* Accomplishes tasks through collaboration with functional areas; routinely evaluating processes, tasks and work output
* Setting priorities according to criteria such as time urgency, perceived value of outcome, ease of completion, importance, and organizational factors
* Must be able to effectively communicate with internal and external parties including associates, leaders, and business area(s)
* Fosters open communication by creating a candid and open environment
* Displays confidence in one's ability to make decisions and perform difficult job tasks; displays self-assurance in all work relationships; communicates and appropriately defends beliefs and opinions
* Intermediate/advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office is required
Total Years of Experience: