Senior Internal Auditor/Audit Advisor
|Title:||Senior Internal Auditor/Audit Advisor|
|Job Location:||Memphis, TN|
|Base Compensation:||$60,000 — $115,000|
|Total Compensation:||$65,000 — $120,000|
|Contract Rate:||Preferred pricing for employees of client throughout MEM area retailers/restaurants, professional development reimbursement, global exposure to operations)|
|Other Relocation Information:||One month salary, pack & move, possible temporary living reimbursement|
|Employment Type:||Full Time / Direct Hire|
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
|World-class internal audit function, international audit coverage (S. America, major European cities, Caribbean regions), exceptional team-oriented group, proven career-progressive department with IA Alumns throughout senior management roles of company. Client willing to consider work eligibility sponsorship to successful candidate|
• Under limited supervision, Senior Internal Auditor/Audit Advisor will plan and execute worldwide integrated financial, operational and information systems audits and special projects around the world, and resolves complex business issues.
• Prepare formal reports related to results of worldwide integrated financial, operational and information systems audits and special projects for distribution to Executive management and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors.
• Routinely leads and manages multiple business plan and/or special projects.
• Effectively interacts with executives on a routine basis, and/or is assigned as an informal leader, coach or mentor to less senior staff.
• May represent Audit management at meetings or functions.
• May provide presentations or act on behalf of Audit management.
• International experience is highly preferred.
• Bilingual is highly preferred.
|• Bachelor's Degree, preferably in accounting, finance, business administration, international business, and engineering or information systems.
• CPA, CIA, CISA, CFE, CCSA or masters degree preferred.
• Typically 5 years directly related experience in internal audit, public accounting, finance, engineering and/or information analysis/planning required.
• Supervisory / project lead experience required. Knowledge of COSO, control standards and evaluation of internal control environment required.
• Proficient in CAAT applications using ACL, SQL, MS Access, or MS Excel or other similar tools preferred.
• Strong human relations, analytical, and oral and written communications skills.
• Potential for frequent extended North American and international travel. (4-5 weeks planning at corporate HQ, 2 weeks in field, 1-2 week wrap up/report)
• Bilingual (Portuguese)preferred.
• Any relevant experience/knowledge about FCPA (Foreign Corrupt Practices Act)
|Total Years of Experience:||3-4+|