SENIOR CREDIT ANALYST - Morris County - Defined Career Path
This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Status:||Inactive / Filled|
|Title:||SENIOR CREDIT ANALYST - Morris County - Defined Career Path|
|Job Location:||New Jersey - Northern, Central and Southern New Jersey|
|Base Compensation:||$60,000 — $85,000|
|Total Compensation:||$70,000 — $95,000|
|Benefits:||Excellent Benefits-Flexibility and choices|
|Is Employer Willing to Relocate?:||Might Consider|
|Other Relocation Information:||Possible|
|Employment Type:||Full Time / Direct Hire|
|Job Categories:||Commercial Lending; Commercial Lending - Real Estate; Specialty Lending|
|Industries:||Banking; Financial Services|
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Commercial Lending Credit Analyst for Community Banking & Middle Market & Commercial Real Estate with an International Bank DEFINED Career Path.
One of the world’s most stable banks is seeking a Senior Credit Analyst with a minimum of 2 years of commercial experience focusing on commercial credits ranging from $500,000 to $10 million. This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside commercial lenders while honing your credit skills under the mentorship of a seasoned credit officer. The position also offers advancement through several career path options of relationship management, credit management or risk management.
JOB DESCRIPTION* Gathers financial and general business information pertaining to customer and prospect loan requests, performs financial analyses needed to make credit decisions
* Contributes and provides input to group loan decision process based on evaluation of credit risk and other key factors
* Supports commercial banking team and recommends credit solutions that add value to the Customer.
* Manages specific credit activities to ensure performance quality, consistency of underwriting and timeliness meets or exceeds Customer expectations
* May manage overall analytical support and work flow production needs for a department
* Works on larger, more complex deals, mainly focused on Middle Market.
* May manage and/or lead as well as create, develop and introduce commercial and credit-related initiatives.
* Acts as a consultant to business lines regarding credit issues, processes and procedures.
* Functions as a resource for business lines and works with senior management on various issues
*managing expectations and negotiating time lines.
* Partners with Lending/Credit Officers to address exceptions identified by internal/external auditors and/or examiners.
* Performs periodic inspections at Customer sites to audit accounts and ensure adherence to loan agreements and terms. Takes appropriate action as necessary to correct deficiencies.
* Coordinates with Account and Relationship Managers to perform routine financial analyses and credit investigations.
* May communicates credit decisions to Relationship Managers and Account Managers.
* Manages and oversees work flow and adherence to policy for department.
* Participates in organizational cost benefit analysis and implementation.
* Manages activities by creating and maintaining quantifiable service level standards against business performance.
* Ensures timeliness of information and efficiency in process and work flow.
* Maintains confidentiality of credit and customer information at all times.
* 4 year degree or equivalent experience
* 5+ years related experience
* Strong understanding of commercial business development techniques and credit decisions.
* Demonstrated business development track record.
* Strong market presence with wide network of outside referral sources for new business.
* Demonstrated credit and financial analysis skills.
* Refined negotiation skills
* Demonstrated communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Demonstrated PC skills
Total Years of Experience: