Senior Internal Auditor (Limited travel with strong career potential)
|Title:||Senior Internal Auditor (Limited travel with strong career potential)|
|Job Location:||Saint Louis, MO|
|Base Compensation:||$55,000 — $70,000|
|Total Compensation:||$60,000 — $75,000|
|Benefits:||full package including equity potential down the road|
|Is Employer Willing to Relocate?:||No|
|Employment Type:||Full Time / Direct Hire|
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Unique Internal Audit Opportunity for several reasons:
* Very centralized organization so <10% travel!
* Reasonable work life/balance with a predictable work week that is typically 40-45 hours per week.
* Competitive compensation package including ~10% bonus + additional 4-5% profit sharing match and future equity potential.
* Excellent career opportunity: They have a great track record of promoting people into leadership roles in 2-3 years and a number of senior executives and even C-level executives came up through audit originally.
* Good peer group of mostly former public accounting candidates.
|Lead audits independently focused in internal control, process reviews and process improvement projects. The position has a lot of exposure to operations.|
|2-5+ years of public accounting audit experience, ideally with a Big 4 or other major firm, or internal audit experience|
|Total Years of Experience:||3-4+|