Business Analyst - Mortgage
This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Status:||Inactive / Filled|
|Title:||Business Analyst - Mortgage|
|Job Location:||Washington, DC|
|Base Compensation:||$40,000 — $70,000|
|Total Compensation:||$40,000 — $70,000|
|Employment Type:||Full Time / Direct Hire|
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
|Great opportunity in the mortgage industry with a large, well-known Financial Services firm.|
Mortgage product attributes investor and custodial accounting procedures/processes.
• Ability to review data, identify trends and draw relevant business conclusions.
• Strong business acumen reflected in sound judgment and ability to effectively prioritize workload.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related field.
• 0-2 year work experience in the financial services industry.
Working knowledge of mortgage finance or investor reporting highly desirable.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
Bring to closure certain transactions or special assignments that require attention from internal and external business partners
Will be involved with loan level analysis
Need to come to the table with a strong analyst background
Excellent Excel (vlook up, pivot tables a must)
Build strong relationships with external customers
|-2 years or related requirements/analysis experience
-Ability to translate high level business requirements into functional and system requirements
-Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field
-Knowledge of requirements tools, such as Reational Requisite Pro
-Strong knowledge of SQL for querying databases
-Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
|Total Years of Experience:||3-4+|